Friday, February 13, 2009

New Celery Green Freshwater Pearl Ear Cuff

I went to the L.A. Gift Show a few weeks ago and found a bunch of fun stuff to work with. In particular a beautiful celery green freshwater pearl that I've, of course, done up in ear cuffs! I sent it on to Etsy though it'll be offered today on the website and then in my ear cuff promotional for St. Paddy's day, (again ) of course!








Ooo! and I also found some great pendant type fused glass pieces at the gift show to use in my one-of-a-kind multicolor necklaces. And tried scanning them to really get a true to life shot of them. Loved how they turned out!






I'm afraid the one with the triangle-shaped focus piece is already sold. It went pretty quickly at Villagefest last night. They have been selling well there - unusual for this time of year. I'm thinking it might be because they are so fun and we can all use some cheering up. Too much darn worrying about this silly economy, don't you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment