Friday, September 25, 2009

Tanzanite Rhinestone Earcuff


I've just added this beautiful new color to the ear cuff rhinestone selections. Thought you might like to get a peak! Right now, I've only got it up in this one, the 7600 Series, but soon it will be available in all of the designs. Isn't it beautiful.

I've also just learned we've been accepted to a new show in La Jolla, California. The La Jolla Art and Wine Festival - on October 10 & 11. So if any one of you are in the neighborhood, come by and say hi! I'll post more details about the show soon - like where it is, stuff you might like to know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi i am from portugal and i loved your ear cuffs!I would like to buy them can you please tell me the price?
    you can reply to my email adress:coolmakeup@hotmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete