Thursday, January 8, 2009

Floral Pendant Necklace Tutorial Intro and Table of Contents

Well I finally finished my first twisted wire tutorial. Unfortunately, I've yet to learn how to publish it's 12 pages at once so I'm forced to offer it to you one page at a time. This tutorial is of one of my necklaces designs.

It's a relatively easy piece to do and allows alot of design freedom for yourself in how you compliment the pendant with the bead work.

Hope you have fun with this. Please let me know if there is anything in the instruction that is unclear or confusing. I'm new to this tutorial stuff, so input is greatly appreciated. Floral Pendant Tutorial Table of Contents

2 comments:

  1. This is a check to see if the comments are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jan 30th, & I'm ready to try your wonderful tutorial. Ice covers the ground outside, so I'll try & take my inspiration from that & work in pale blues, clear, & silver. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    God bless your day with joy in your craft.
    Sonya...><>...

    ReplyDelete