Saturday, January 24, 2009

Floral Pendant Tutorial Step 5

As promised, here's the next step of this tutorial. By the way, I wanted to apologize for some of the wierd spacing in the text here and there. When I save the file from my graphics program it does that for some typical inexplicable, computer madness reason. Figuring that life is entirely too short to be too bothered with anymore useless frustration than is necessary (..breath) and knowing you're all smart enough to figure it out - I blew it off! ANYWAY....Here's Step 5 - Instructs on forming the Pendant hanger. Step 5

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tutorial. I have been making jewelry for a couple of years, but have never seen your aproach. I love it. I'd love to learn to make the cuff portion. I can't wait to try your methods. Thanks for sharing. You are very talented.
    Sonya...><>...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments, Sonya. It's exciting to know there's someone out there! Please keep me up with how you're going with the tutorial - I can't wait to see what you come up with. Zanny

    ReplyDelete